Lorcan Dempsey's weblog: The reader and OpenWorldCat
Woohoo, to quote Thomas Dowling. With a tip of the hat to Roy Tennant and Web4lib for getting me the info soonest.
So, of course, I ran right over and put in a review of my most recent reading. EEEEEEE. How cool is that? Except my review is not there? Maybe there is a holding period? To be continued. The Mermaid Chair was unfortunately not the bees' knees.
I am officially adding Guenevere, Queen of the Summer Country to the longer and longer list of unfinished books for 2005. Unreadable, and I did try as I did pay for it! It's book one of a trilogy. I caanot believe anyone would want to read three of these. Maybe if you really like a lot of descriptions of jewelry? I much prefer Regency costume details.
I'm off to put together Ikea bookshelves. Yeah--soon the LPs will be out of the milk crates! Because soon I will be working...I realized how badly I miss the bibliosphere at an interview last week. Someone walked by with a book truck and I wanted to wrest it from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment