Saturday, April 23, 2005

Blogger, hello, good-bye (well, toodles), and beasts

The charming beasties formerly pictured on this blog were there by mistake. Neither is Satan's spawn. I will have to take some time to figure out Hello and how to post pix more appropriately. Those were the significant others with whom I live. However, neither had signed a photo release. I know there's some way to reduce red eye, but I haven't yet figured that out either. More challenges to surmount!

At least my html skills have improved since December. I did used to know html pretty well, but it was classic "use or lose" computer savvy syndrome. MPOW doesn't think any but the chosen few should use html. Sillies. They lose.

In any case, somewhere in here I'm trying to work in that I'm going to be away for a few days in the land of dial-up. It is unlikely that I'll be posting until Friday, at the earliest. So, while I'm away, y'all can read up on the Oxford comma and decide whether it's use in the headline above resolves or creates ambiguity. Ciao for now.

No comments: