ols-master
This is a flash movie. Sound is essential. Worth watching. I first saw it last November, I think. Of course, I was interested in it from a newspaper librarian's point of view, but it's pretty interesting even without that. I think I may even have let part of it enter my dreamscape...that or there really is Googlezon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look on longingly as the freedom you find so liberating in your previous post drifts away. It seems a closed, sterile world where everything and everyone I meet is merely a reflection of myself. Or the self they want to d me to become.
Given the level of detail available on each of us the and the ability to control our information environments individually - coupled with the breakdown of non-virtual social networks - the implications for social control are frightening.
Perhaps as a bit of a corrective privacy advocates will develop software that generates false information trails on us and several different personas. Sort of a privacy anti-virus approach.
Sad that - having to import tradecraft and disinformation campaigns into our personal lives.
Post a Comment