It's kinda a sad old refrain when those who enjoy privilege use the who's voice is legitimate ploy when they feel threatened. Though I won't deny enjoying a smirky chuckle over a guy trying to engage a whole community of women in a "whose is bigger" discussion.
In my community, back in the 90's - we used to say what saved us as a people was the Internet & Prozac. I'm glad to see it's still doing the same for others.
1 comment:
It's kinda a sad old refrain when those who enjoy privilege use the who's voice is legitimate ploy when they feel threatened. Though I won't deny enjoying a smirky chuckle over a guy trying to engage a whole community of women in a "whose is bigger" discussion.
In my community, back in the 90's - we used to say what saved us as a people was the Internet & Prozac. I'm glad to see it's still doing the same for others.
Post a Comment